The nature conservancy and parks department of the districts are responsible for the motif grant exemption for nature and landscape protection areas .
Please note that the following must be attached to your application:
- address and availability of the applicant
- filming time with the beginning / end of filming
- overview map M 1: 5000 or corridor map section with marked areas of shooting M 1: 1000
- screenplay excerpt with sketch if necessary
- vehicle list
- overview about the technology which will be used
- number of people
- film title / director
The application must be made at least 4 weeks before filming starts (an on-site visit may be necessary or an alternative date must be found). A phone call in advance is desirable.
An administrative fee is charged, which is based on the Environmental Protection Fee Ordinance.
The most common requirements are:
- No vegetation may be damaged.
- The filming can only take place on forest trails.
- Excavations or embankments are not allowed to be carried out.
- If forest areas are involved, the private law approval of the Berlin Forests must be informed.
- Noise and fire are not permitted.
Filming is not possible in: