Filming on bridges

Please note

To receive filming permits, the forms must be filled out in German. if you need assistance please find a list of production and location manager in our database.



For filming on and under bridges, a permit from the Senatsverwaltung für Stadtentwicklung und Umwelt / Abteilung V - Tiefbau / Brücken- und Ingenieurbau / Erhaltung und Betrieb - V DSe  structures is usually required. 

The application should be made at least 4 - 6 weeks in advance and can initially be done informally by email. Nevertheless, all important information "When? How? Where? Who? What? ..." should be included in the application.


Unlike in Berlin, there is no separate permit for filming on bridges in the state of Brandenburg.

The relevant contact persons for filming permits on public roadland are the respective lower road traffic authorities of the State of Brandenburg .