Please note

To receive filming permits, the forms must be filled out in German. if you need assistance please find a list of production and location manager in our database.



The central road traffic authority of Berlin  issues an exception according to Section 46 (2) of the Road Traffic Regulations.

Flashing light driving is generally only permitted in cordoned off areas.

For application please use this application form (in German language only).


  • in individual cases: 40.00 €
  • Film project with several locations: 60.00 €


Flashing light driving is only permitted in restricted areas and does not require a separate permit.