Please note

Since the official language is German, you will need an experienced German speaking production manager for more complex procedures who can fill out the forms and can clarify any questions concerning the shooting permits. You will find a list of production and location managers in our database.


Contact persons / the use of special pyrotechnics on set needs to be approved

The Explosives Act distinguishes different types of pyrotechnics (see above).

If pyrotechnics which will be used on set needs to be approved, please reach out to the office for pollution control:


Note: environmental protection

In regards of environmental compatibility please use material, that is eco friendly.

Green Film Guide

 provides tips.