on public streets and grounds

Definition mini teams:

  • Mini teams consist of max. 5 people
  • Mini teams have max. a tripod for the camera
  • Mini teams are shooting max. 2 hours on location 

Mini teams do need a permit from the responsible district office / civil engineering department for "Special use of road land".  The application form can be found here. Depending on the effort of the district offices a user fee might be charged.  

In case of filming on grounds of the Green Space Office, an extra permit is required. 

on private property as well as in private or urban facilities

On private property as well as in private or urban facilities permits are required. Usually, the press or marketing departments or owner of the private property is the right person to speak to. 

In order to obtain a license, the following information must be given:

  • Contact details of the applicant
  • A brief description of the project
  • Desired date with possible alternative dates for the implementation

in popular touristic locations

For filming or photo permits in touristic locations, please contact the responsible press office. 

The tourist country portals of the federal states of Berlin and Brandenburg are: 

Other important tourist motivators are: