Berlins Central Road Traffic Authority requires the submission of traffic sign plans in a certain quality that ensures a smooth approval process. They recommend professional support from your service provider for setting up road sign plans. Please note, that approval for Filming on public roads must be requested with lead time, stating the exact location, time and duration, as well as the type of filming. In case of blocking a street, the exact time frame needs to be stated.
Please reagrd the following instructions for creating a traffic sign plan:
- Hand sketches will not be approved
- The right margin of the traffic sign plan should remain free for the approval stamp of the Central Road Traffic Authority!
- Traffic signs needs to be displayed with the according reference number and exact position.
- The start and end area of the scope needs to be marked (arrows).
- Entries and exits are to be indicated.
- Disabled parking spaces are to be marked.
- House numbers (or tree numbers if no house numbers are available) must be given.
- The north arrow is to be drawn.
- You need to visit the location in advance and sign the "Declaration of traffic sign plan after site inspection" to the Central Road Traffic Authority.
- Blockages according to the RSA rule plan must be named.
The following general information must always be included in the free field (see point 2):
- Applicant company
- Type of measure including meter details
- Place of action (name of the street)
- Date and duration of the measure