Exemption permits for filming in green and recreational facilities are issued by the nature conservation and green space offices of the districts responsible for the motif .
(Please note: Due to personnel bottlenecks, the responsible road and green area office of the Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg district still does not issue permits for filming in public green spaces.)
To get an exemption permit, you will need an experienced German speaking production manager since the official language is German. The process is quite complex and you need to fill out forms and answers questions in regards of your project. You will find a list of production and location managers at our database.
Please note, that the follwing items need to be attached to your application:
- address and availability of the applicant
- exact information about planned filming time and locations
- if possible, a script excerpt of the corresponding scene
- vehicle list and sketch
- film title / director
Application must be submitted at least 14 days before filming starts.
An administration fee is charged, which is based on the relevant fee regulation.
The arrangement is associated with secondary provisions:
- The entire filming must be carried out in such a way that there is no danger to recreation seekers or visitors to green spaces.
- The claimed areas must be restored to their original condition after filming is complete.
- The damage to pathways and vegetation areas caused by the use of the system will be remedied at the expense of the holder of the license.